domingo, 5 de agosto de 2007

FRIENDSHIP IS GOOD NEWS!!!

Hi kids!!! Welcome back!!!
I want to share with you some beautiful things to say to your friends.
" Gee, it's always bright and sunny whenever you're around!"
"Life has lots of ups and downs and I'm glad there's you to help smooth them out!"
"The cure that really works for me is having you around!"
"You are more fun than a barrel of monkeys!"
"But you know all the right moves when it comes to being nice!"
"Gee, I'm sure glad you are not allergic to me!"
"Yes, there's all kinds of news items- large ones and small, but a good friend like you is the best news of all!"
Can you think of any other ? Come on, don' t be shy and share them with us!!!

1 comentario:

joyus dijo...

they are very nice...
I´m sorry, but I don´t have a wide range of vocabularyy.. jaj

kisses