sábado, 5 de mayo de 2007

My profile

Hi, children!!!
I`m really very excited to be your teacher in this your first year at ORT. Hope we`ll have a most fruitful experience. I have been teaching English for many years. When I was your age, I already used to fancy myself as a teacher. I love speaking foreign languages for they have allowed me to meet different people and learn the most incredible things while studying abroad.I speak English as a first language and Italian as well, though it is not as good as my English. As you see, I know how it feels to learn another language from scratch.
I have many interests, mainly artistic. I have sung in a choir for more than ten years. We have to sing in many different languages.
Speaking English helps a lot!!!

I love going to rock concerts. You know, my eldest son is a musician. And my daughter loves painting. As you see the artistic streak runs in the family....
What groups do you like best?? From Argentina or any other country?
I am very keen on Pink Floyd, U2, Sting, Joan Armatrading among many others.I also like Bersuit, La Renga and Divididos. Now it is your turn!! Come on!!! I`ll be looking for you comments!!!!

Feel free to send any questions if you please.





11 comentarios:

clau.b dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
clau.b dijo...

Not necessarily here, unless you are a 1st Advanced teacher and you want to benefit from it.
You should create a blog that may come in handy for you.
By the way, you will be able to contribute information in the English booklet that will be shared by teachers from both schools. You will be invited in due time. I hope I can manage to open it this week. I have had some technical problems to open the " permisos" Clau

Luz dijo...

Here I am at last! Hello! I hope it does not take too long for us to be able to employ this new device successfully as it seems to be so exciting!

Luz

tobias dijo...

CLAU WHO IS THAT PERSON? I WANT AN ANSER TOBI

andres dijo...

hello clau i like a lot your blog is very intresting i like los altos cumbieros damas gratis and yerba brava good luck andy

franco dijo...

very nice photo
francoj

pepemoreno9 dijo...

clau Iike your blog

clau.b dijo...

Tobi

The man in the photograph is a busker, an Afrikan musician I happened to meet last July in Central Park, New York.
It was a stiflingly hot day (40º!!!!) and suddenly I saw him playing a most strange musical instrument so I stopped to chat with him and he agreed to my taking a photo of him.

clau.b dijo...

Oh,gosh!! Really?? Do you dance it well???

clau.b dijo...

Why don`t you try to put one of yours in the blog????
I`d love it!!!!

marco dijo...

claudia one question where were you when they took you that picture?